Friday, January 29, 2010

Vichy Foundation Stick What Is A Good Moisturizer & Foundation For Teens?

What is a good moisturizer & foundation for teens? - vichy foundation stick

Hello!

) I need a good moisturizer (with SPF or not) for my face (I have a little redness) due to grain, which actually helps rather cosmodegenic (will not clog pores sometimes I'm interested in natural resources, and it does not cause pimples is really natural. Vichy I thought it would be good.
Someone help:)

Thankks you!

3 comments:

Cindy L said...

The word is comedogenic and Eucerin and Cetaphil moisturizers are good, you can on your face, skin, almost go everywhere.

Always in the air said...

Nivea is your best option. I am a teenager and I use Nivea Soft, but perhaps too fat / fat for you. Nivea as young as I believe, with SPF and moisturizer.
Just check it all out;)

Little Miss Lush Lover said...

Lush Vanishing Cream Moisturizer (Lush Cosmetics) answers from Yahoo search of my knowledge there are no comments here. But his great and really helps Combart redness, gratuitous cocoa butter is quickly absorbed into the skin.

Post a Comment