Monday, January 11, 2010

Rice Crispy Square Calories Are Rice Crispy Squares A Good Healthy Snack, And If I Eat 3 Of Them, How Many Calories Would I Have To Burn?

Are rice crispy squares a good healthy snack, and if i eat 3 of them, how many calories would i have to burn? - rice crispy square calories

I have this recipe for them ... and it seems to be the largest snack, especially three of them. If it were a little best to help you to fulfill this wish, but it would be a better snack carrots or something. As much as I love sweets, I know it's my worst enemy too lenient. I try to keep things in moderation, to convince me, and feel that I must avoid punishing me, but at the same time, we consider the long-term effects of these sweets were in our body.

6 comments:

BAM! said...

No .................

BAM! said...

No .................

konagold... said...

Hello, are you serious weight loss and muscle building? Then I can help you! I have been a personal trainer, coach and bodybuilder for 25 years. I lost a customer for 95 pounds. and the right tone. I developed an impressive and proven, easy to diet and exercise program, which will help you meet your goals. Take advantage of this opportunity than 100, many of them. My program is a success greater than the largest loser program on television. I can offer my plan for you to just U.S. $ 20.00. I will accept PayPal, money orders and cash. And I am David Price, 2177 6th Ave., Trail, British Columbia, Canada, V1R3B8
Please enter your age, height, weight, and what we want to achieve. Also, be provided in order to track progress by post or e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca

Sarah said...

Are you serious! You will realize that they made nothing but carbohydrates (cereals, sugar). It is not at all healthy!

Sonya said...

I do not think .. is only 1 rice crispy reduced. Every business than 14 grams of sugar.

Toadsput... said...

They have a lot of sugar. Search over www.calorieking.com specific nutrition information.

Post a Comment