Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dish Scrub Help! I Drank Smoothie With Unwashed Cup Which I Left In The Dish Washer After I Scrubbed With Dish Detergent.

Help! I drank smoothie with unwashed cup which I left in the dish washer after I scrubbed with dish detergent. - dish scrub

I'm going crazy!
My husband did not know she had soap in it, but was placed on the abdomen over an hour and dried. I am 23 weeks pregnant and I noticed he put the smoothie cup made dirty after drinking the cup. I drink plenty of water to dilute the soap.
Do you think that the baby is well?

5 comments:

Patrick McDonnell said...

The baby should be fine, but no matter what you've been drinking this cup before, but also the type of soap. Even if you are good pregnant.3 + months. It is common), anxiety =

Patrick McDonnell said...

The baby should be fine, but no matter what you've been drinking this cup before, but also the type of soap. Even if you are good pregnant.3 + months. It is common), anxiety =

hotty said...

Lol Hunny side, your baby will be beautiful. The only thing what would have happened, could U could diharhea.

BrandonS here 11-04-08 said...

it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutley fine would be washed with detergent, then your not filthy to be good. unless you start to throw their lungs or care not, perhaps through the garbage

notyou31... said...

It will not hurt or the baby. There is nothing more dangerous in the soap or detergent. The next time you flush.

Post a Comment