Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tamil Marriage Invitation My Invitation Should Be Like A Poem Format. Anyone Give The Website (Tamil & English?

My invitation should be like a poem format. anyone give the website (Tamil & english? - tamil marriage invitation

My marriage is under way to resolve my gentle person. I expect my invitation must be something else there with great poetry of the form (kavithai) more info words.please Tamil (Website and English). Thank you in advance and also requires that all pleasing, and hopes for our future life ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your presence is requested
A moment of transcendence.
The mystery of the two as a
Assistance.
Did you experience something more
So life is ordinary
The transformation of two souls
When a man and a woman.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Your presence is requested
A moment of transcendence.
The mystery of the two as a
Assistance.
Did you experience something more
So life is ordinary
The transformation of two souls
When a man and a woman.
Thanks

Post a Comment